22 February 2011

A Painting a Week - No 75


















For Sale - 22nd February 2011
Saint Cirq Lapopie
Size: 21 x 15cm
Price A$90
(Postage and handling included)

Saint Cirq Lapopie in France, is a tiny hillside village overlooking the River Lot, and is a 'must' to see when visiting the Lot region. With its medieval fortress and church sitting proudly above the village, and the little village houses spreading down the hillside towards the winding road, it provides some stunning photos as you head up towards the village. Saint Cirq Lapopie has been a haven for many artists throughout its time, and there are some wonderful galleries tucked into the tiny streets, as well as good restaurants and fascinating shops. It has already been the subject of a few of my paintings, and I know I sound like I'm working for the tourist office, but it is well worth visiting if you're in the region!
If you would like to buy this painting, please click on the following link to my Art Weekly Online Shop, or if you'd rather deal with me direct, please email me at either jackiesinfrance@hotmail.com or jackie@jackiesherwood.com.

Please note that there is also a Currency Converter in both this blog site (scroll down), and my website at http://www.jackiesherwood.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment