08 February 2011

A Painting a Week - No 73


















For Sale - 8th February 2011  
[SOLD]
Fenêtres, Arles
Size: 21 x 15cm
Price A$90
(Postage and handling included)

I've always loved the shutters and blinds on these windows near the Roman Arena in Arles. I've visited Arles a few times over the past few years and they always seem to look bright and new - I wonder what the secret is!

Arles is a lovely Roman town in the Camargue region of France. It's full of tiny narrow streets with a huge array of colourful windows, doors and shutters. I spent a couple of weeks there a while back and only managed to photograph a small percentage of them - and that was a lot!

I now have an accompanying site which allows you to use Paypal or credit cards to purchase my weekly paintings. Please click on the following link to my Art Weekly Online Shop, or if you'd rather deal with me direct, please email me at either jackiesinfrance@hotmail.com or jackie@jackiesherwood.com.
Please note that there is also a Currency Converter in both this blog site (scroll down), and my website at http://www.jackiesherwood.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment