15 February 2011

A Painting a Week - No 74


















For Sale - 15th February 2011
Sleeping Gondalas, Venice
Size: 21 x 15cm
Price A$90
(Postage and handling included)

Venice must be one of the world's most beautiful places, with so many photos and paintings around every corner. There are two rather simple things I love about it;  one is the rows of shiny black gondolas all lined up with their blue covers - to me this is even more magical than seeing them paddling along the canals, and I also love all the wooden mooring posts sticking haphazardly out of the water!  Of course, there are many many beautiful buildings as well with intricate balconies and window frames, plus the bridges and restaurants, but its these two things that speak to me the most!

If you would like to buy this painting, please click on the following link to my Art Weekly Online Shop, or if you'd rather deal with me direct, please email me at either jackiesinfrance@hotmail.com or jackie@jackiesherwood.com.

Please note that there is also a Currency Converter in both this blog site (scroll down), and my website at http://www.jackiesherwood.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment