09 August 2011

A Painting A Week No 90 - Greek Collage #1 (Signs)


















For Sale - 9th August 2011
Greek Collage #1 (Signs)
Size: 21 x 15cm
Price A$90
(Postage and handling included)

As mentioned in my Art Weekly email, something totally different this week. To give you some background, a friend and I have both been keen to explore collage for some time, and we've set ourselves up to complete a weekly collage painting with varying themes, which we change weekly (depending on how much gets done) - its the silly season here!  Along with my usual painting, I try to create at least one (sometimes two) collages each week, and then we get together for a critique session, along with numerous cups of coffee and lots of 'creative' talking. I then feel spurred on to tackle the next week's subject, which also seems to rub off and helps keep up the momentum of my other painting. To follow my Collage Projects and see what I've done so far take a look at my Art Blog http://jackiesherwood.weebly.com/art-blog.html 

If you would like to buy this painting, please click on the following link to my Art Weekly Online Shop, or if you'd rather deal with me direct, please email me at either jackiesinfrance@hotmail.com or jackie@jackiesherwood.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment