08 March 2011

A Painting A Week No 77


















For Sale - 8th March 2011
Poppies and Haybales, Le Lot
Size: 21 x 15cm
Price A$90
(Postage and handling included)

I remember precisely when I took this photo. I was driving along the roads between Frayssinet le Gelat and Gourdon and saw this magnificent field of poppies. For some reason I was unable to stop to take photos - most unusual for me, but I promised myself to return the following day.  I did, and was just in time to get photos of what was left of the field - the tractors had been in and the haybales had appeared. If I'd been a couple of hours later, the poppies would have disappeareared altogether. This became a somewhat frequent occurrence, and a lesson learned!

If you would like to buy this painting, please click on the following link to my Art Weekly Online Shop, or if you'd rather deal with me direct, please email me at either jackiesinfrance@hotmail.com or jackie@jackiesherwood.com.

Please note that there is also a Currency Converter in both this blog site (scroll down), and my website at http://www.jackiesherwood.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment