01 October 2013

A Painting A Week No 130 - Reflections of Alonissos



For Sale - 1st October 2013 
Reflections of Alonissos
Size: 21 x 15cm
(Postage and handling included)

When I was staying in the port of Patitiri on the lovely Greek Island of Alonissis in July, beneath my hotel window was a long line of fishing boats. They would be 'missing' when I woke in the mornings, and then gradually returned later in the day. I wandered past them most days in the hope of some good reflections and found that after 7pm they were at their best! Quite a few of the boats were red, and their reflections against the brilliant blue and turquoise water was definitely a painting in the making.

If you would like to buy this painting, please click on this link to my  Art Weekly Online Shop, or if you'd rather deal with me direct, please email me at jackie@jackiesherwood.com.

Scroll down to the post below to see Art Exhibition in Koroni.......

No comments:

Post a Comment