31 July 2012

A Painting a Week No 107 - Quattro Gondola, Venice


















For Sale - 1st August 2012

Quattro Gondola, Venice
Size: 21 x 15cm
Price A$90
(Postage and handling included)

As I'm sure I've said before, one of the things I love to photograph when we're in Venice are the gondolas, particularly when I come upon groups of them 'floating idly', with their beautiful pointy ends splaying out in all directions (not a very nautical description I know!) This could well be the start of a new series of paintings from our visit to Venice in May - they just seemed to be there waiting for me around every corner!

If you would like to buy this painting, please click on this link to my  Art Weekly Online Shop, or if you'd rather deal with me direct, please email me at either jackiesinfrance@hotmail.com or jackie@jackiesherwood.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment