22 February 2012

A Painting A Week No 99


















For Sale - 22nd February 2012

Vernazza, Italy - Collage
Size: 21 x 15cm
Price A$90
(Postage and handling included)

Where are the weeks going? Something a little different this week, as I've been trying out some different collage techniques. I do have two slightly more 'normal'  weekly paintings underway, but not quite there yet. I blame my tardiness on the cold wet weather we've been having.  As I try to decide what to paint, I notice that I'm being drawn to vibrant summery photos at the moment - coloured umbrellas, turquoise water, bright glistening buildings - sigh....

If you would like to buy this painting, please click on the following link to my Art Weekly Online Shop, or if you'd rather deal with me direct, please email me at either jackiesinfrance@hotmail.com or jackie@jackiesherwood.com.

1 comment: