26 January 2011

A Painting a Week - No 71


















For Sale - 26th January 2011
Gone Swimming, Koroni
Size: 21 x 15cm
Price A$90
(Postage and handling included)

As mentioned in my email, I think there is something rather appealing about people's abandoned beach umbrellas sitting on the sand whilst they're in the water, or perhaps, trudging up and down the beach. I took this photo of ours while we were swimming down at our local Meme Beach during the summer. This was our second umbrella this year!

I now have an accompanying site which allows you to use Paypal or credit cards to purchase my weekly paintings. Please click on the following link Art Weekly Online Shop, or if you'd rather deal with me direct, please email me at either jackiesinfrance@hotmail.com or jackie@jackiesherwood.com.

Please note that there is also a Currency Converter in both this blog site (scroll down), and my website (http://www.jackiesherwood.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment