18 January 2011

A Painting a Week - No 70

























For Sale - 18th January 2011 
[SOLD]
Roses at the Chateau
Size: 21 x 15cm
Price A$90
(Postage and handling included)

When I was doing one of my little French jaunts a few years ago, I was wondering about somewhere to stay in the Charente on my way up to the Loire Valley, and a friend suggested Chateau Mouillipede. I usually stayed in B&B's so this was a real treat, once I found it! It had a wonderful imposing driveway, and the chateau was set in lovely grounds and gardens with the odd crumbling stone building just to add to the ambience. This painting is from one of the many photos I took of the beautiful gardens. My room was massive, with creaking floorboards and big windows overlooking the wheat fields below. Just to add a bit of flavour see the photos below!

I now have an accompanying site which allows you to use Paypal or credit cards to purchase these paintings. Please click on the following link Art Weekly Online Shop, or if you'd rather deal with me direct, please email me at either jackiesinfrance@hotmail.com or jackie@jackiesherwood.com.

Please note that there is now a Currency Converter in both this blog site (scroll down), and my website (http://www.jackiesherwood.com)//

No comments:

Post a Comment