08 August 2012

A Painting A Week No 108 - Poppy Fields, Tuscany


















For Sale - 8th August 2012

Poppy Fields, Tuscany
Size: 21 x 15cm
Price A$90
(Postage and handling included)

Yes, I suspect I may be a little obsessed with poppies.  There's nothing like driving around a corner and there in front of you, is a field covered in a whole mass of red. It is sometimes tricky to find a field with a good backdrop though, cos supermarkets and motorways in the background, just don't quite work.  This field was along one of the small roads between Pisa and Siena - I've included a photo below, with Rita, which I think highlights just how crazy I/we must look when taking these photos! All for a good cause though.

If you would like to buy this painting, please click on this link to my  Art Weekly Online Shop, or if you'd rather deal with me direct, please email me at either jackiesinfrance@hotmail.com or jackie@jackiesherwood.com.

1 comment: