13 January 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR

As I sit here on the bed in our hotel in Terracina, Italy, listening to the dinging and donging of the church bells from what sounds like 4 different churches, I feel its a shame to post this blog without at least something visual to start 2012 with. So to keep things going, here's a small collage of some of my photos from the recent travels.
Its nearly halfway through January and 2012 is already speeding along. My Australian/New Zealand, USA trip is behind me - well almost, as next stop is Greece, hopefully on tomorrow's overnight ferry, then on to Koroni to some sort of normality for a while. I have so many blogs to write to cover the last few months, and I will do so, gradually.

In the meantime, I'd like to wish everyone all the very best for a happy and healthy 2012, and may we all manage to do some of those things we've been putting off for ever and ever. Don't delay any longer...... just do it NOW....... the time will never be right if you wait.

1 comment:

  1. My, you're getting around, Jackie! (I thought you were in LA!) Lovely photos - Sooo envious! Can't wait to see what wonderful paintings will come out of all your travels. Hope you're both well.....and a very Happy New Year to you too! Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete