05 April 2011

A Painting A Week No 80


















For Sale - 5th April 2011
Le Petit Mazet, Pezenas
Size: 21 x 15cm
Price A$90
(Postage and handling included)

When we were living in France, I'd taken photos of this little building in each of the four seasons, with the idea of some paintings.  Now we're back in France for a week, and I recently completed this painting and was amazed to drive past yesterday and see the little building looking almost identical, with the flowering almond and vines in the same stages as last year when I took the photo.  The French term mazet roughly translates as a small agricultural workers' outbuilding. They are scattered all around the Languedoc in the midst of the vines.

If you would like to buy this painting, please click on the following link to my Art Weekly Online Shop, or if you'd rather deal with me direct, please email me at either jackiesinfrance@hotmail.com or jackie@jackiesherwood.com.

Please note that there is also a Currency Converter in both this blog site (scroll down), and my website at http://www.jackiesherwood.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment