13 July 2011

A Painting A Week No 88



















For Sale - 13th July 2011
Skiathos, Greece
Size: 21 x 15cm
Price A$90
(Postage and handling included)

What a lucky one I am – here in Skiathos, I wake up in the morning and jump into the pool, then after my favourite Greek yoghurt and fruit, I take a wander over to the adjacent beach bar for a coffee, and perhaps another dip, then it’s into the studio for a few hours of creativity, followed by more swims, perhaps a siesta.... well it has been extremely hot, and painting is such hard work!  This is a truly beautiful spot – I doubt I’ll ever manage to do it justice in my paintings – you’ll have to come and see it yourself! .........

If you would like to buy this painting, please click on the following link to my Art Weekly Online Shop, or if you'd rather deal with me direct, please email me at either jackiesinfrance@hotmail.com or jackie@jackiesherwood.com.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Jackie, I really like your paintings and I would be happy to put a link to you from my blog if you like! The thing is though that I have put a lot of links to others, but just a few have put a link back to me. I don't know why, I think that people are just lazy? Or can it be that they are afraid to lose readers? Among Swedish people it's very common with bloglists and at least there it's good to be generous and you get more readers this way. Anyway that's the reason that I'm asking if you are willing to put a link to me - have never asked anyone before.
    Have a look and see what you think! I would then put your link at the page "Foreign bloggers in Greece".
    I have a photoblog as well, which you can find through my blog and if you would like to put a link to this one as well, or only this one, I will of course put a link to you from there.
    Φιλάκια!

    ReplyDelete