01 June 2011

A Painting A Week No 86


















For Sale - 1st June 2011
Spring Poppy Fields, France
Size: 21 x 15cm
Price A$90
(Postage and handling included)

Ahhh, the sight of the fields in France brimming with brilliant red poppies in the springtime. There's nothing quite like it, and as you may have noticed, I am rather addicted to painting them.  Greece also has fields of wild poppies, but somehow I've never quite managed to find the 'right' backdrop here! The Greek poppies too, tend to be a much deeper red than the French ones.

If you would like to buy this painting, please click on the following link to my Art Weekly Online Shop, or if you'd rather deal with me direct, please email me at either jackiesinfrance@hotmail.com or jackie@jackiesherwood.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment